Includes the following for one Federal Employee (FERS/CSRS) pension signed by both parties:
(1) drafting one DRO
(2) drafting divorce judgment language
(3) Collecting the parties’ signatures
(4) Filing the DRO with the court
(5) Serving the finalized DRO and divorce judgment on the Plan and filing a proof of service with the Court.
Includes the following for the Thrift Savings Plan:
(1) Drafting one DRO
(2) Providing General Explanation and Presumptions for the DRO
(3) Drafting divorce judgment language, (4) Filing the DRO with the Court
(5) Serving the DRO on the Plan and filing a proof of service with the Court.
(This pricing is an add on to the Federal Employee (FERS/CSRS) pension since most are also participants in the TSP.)
Request a free consultation to get more information and pricing.
Additional fees for all Services apply for the following: (1) (Q)DRO Expert Review (required when court appointed expert), (2) Determining the marital interest (e.g. if the pension started before marriage then the marital interest may need to be determined to draft the (Q)DRO) (3) Consulting about the (Q)DRO and/or revising the (Q)DRO with a QC (Q)DRO expert. If you desire any of these additional services, please add this item to your cart and visit our Additional Services page.