Includes the following for one Military pension:
(1) Drafting one DRO
(2) Providing General Explanation and Presumptions for the DRO
(3) Drafting divorce judgment language
(4) Calculating marital interest
(5) Calculating required national defense law data (if applicable)
(6) Drafting required forms
(7) Collecting the parties’ signatures
(8) Filing the DRO with the court
(9) Serving the finalized DRO and divorce judgment on the military and filing a proof of service with the court
(10) Serving required military forms on the plan
Request a free consultation to get more information and pricing.
Additional fees for all Services apply for the following: (1) (Q)DRO Expert Review (required when court appointed expert), (2) Determining the marital interest (e.g. if the pension started before marriage then the marital interest may need to be determined to draft the (Q)DRO) (3) Consulting about the (Q)DRO and/or revising the (Q)DRO with a QC (Q)DRO expert. If you desire any of these additional services, please add this item to your cart and visit our Additional Services page.