Includes the following for one retirement account signed by both parties:
- Drafting one (Q)DRO
- Providing General Explanation and Presumptions for the (Q)DRO
- Getting the (Q)DRO preapproved by the plan (if applies)
- Collecting the parties’ signatures
- Filing the (Q)DRO with the court and file a proof of service with the court
- Serving the finalized (Q)DRO on the plan and filing a proof of service with the court
Services above do not apply to dividing Military & Federal Employee (FERS/CSRS) pensions. If the pension started before marriage then in most cases that property belongs to the member. Additional fees may apply to determine the marital property. Request a free consultation to get more information and pricing.
Additional fees for all Services apply for the following: (1) (Q)DRO Expert Review (required when court appointed expert), (2) Determining the marital interest (e.g. if the pension started before marriage then the marital interest may need to be determined to draft the (Q)DRO) (3) Consulting about the (Q)DRO and/or revising the (Q)DRO with a QC (Q)DRO expert. If you desire any of these additional services, please add this item to your cart and visit our Additional Services page.